(i) Eligibility and Prohibition of Using Our Services
By accessing or using our services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site or Services. You also represent and warrant that you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists. The content of this agreement shall not be excluded from the laws of the country or region under which the user belongs. As a result, if you do not meet these eligibility requirements, do not use our services.
(ii) Description of Our Services
Traders conduct trading on our platform with each other, WCE as the platform provider is not a buyer or seller in these trades. Traders must open an account and upload digital assets or US Dollars prior to commencement of trading. Traders may request the withdrawal of their digital asset and US Dollars, subject to the limitations as stated in the Terms. WCE has taken reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; however, we do not guarantee the accuracy, suitability, reliability, completeness, performance and/or fitness for purpose of the content of any Services or products available through the website, and will not accept liability for any loss or damage that may arise directly or indirectly from the content or your inability to access the web site, for any delay in or failure of the transmission or the receipt of any instruction or notifications sent through our platform.
While WCE has made every effort to ensure continuity and security of the Services, we are unable to completely foresee and hedge legal, technological and other risks including but not limited to force majeure, virus, hacker attack, system instability, flaw in third-party services, act of government, etc. that may result in service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks.
When the system is unable to operate properly because of the following circumstances and the user is unable to use the services or place order, WCE assumes no liability for damages, including but not limited to:
a. System downtime during maintenance as announced by WCE platform
b. Telecom equipment is out of order and cannot transmit data
c. due to typhoon, earthquake, tsunami, flood, power failure, war, terrorist attacks and other force majeure factors, WCE platform system has obstacle so unable to carry out business
d. due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or attack, the telecommunications sector technology adjustment or technical failure, web site upgrade, the banks’ issue, a temporary close due to government regulation, which cause the network and the service’s interruption or delay
e. losses due to technical problems that cannot be predicted or solved by the existing technical forces of the industry
f. damages to users or other third parties caused by third party’s fault or delay
For any abnormal transactions, market interruption and other abnormal conditions caused by system failure, network failure, DDos and other hacker attacks and other unexpected factors, WCE has the right to cancel the abnormal transaction results, and rollback all the transaction of a certain period of time.
Transaction abnormity handling: while using the services, you agree and acknowledge the possibility of discontinuity and disruption of the services due to connectivity problems of the digital asset networks or other force majeure. Users shall make sure to provide only correct information. WCE does not assume any responsibility of any losses caused by the above mentioned situations due to users providing incorrect information that result in the inability for WCE to reach out to its users and explain the handling procedures.
WCE has the right to know the real transaction background and purpose of the users who use the product or service of WCE, users should provide the real, comprehensive, accurate information required by WCE. If WCE has reasonable grounds to suspect that the user has provided false trading information, WCE is entitled to restrict the user from the use of WCE’s some or all products and services functions temporarily or permanently.
(iii) WCE Account
You must create a WCE account and provide any requested information. When you create a WCE account, you agree to:
Create a strong password that you do not use for any other website or online service
- Provide accurate and truthful information
- Maintain and promptly update your WCE information
- Maintain the security of your WCE account by protecting your password and restricting access to your WCE account
- Promptly notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to your WCE account
- Take responsibility for all activities that occur under your WCE account and accept all risks of any authorized or unauthorized access to your WCE account, to the maximum extent permitted by law
(iv) Acceptable Use
When accessing or using the Services, you agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using our Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you will not:
- Use our Service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner
- Use our services to pay for, support or otherwise engage in any illegal gambling activities, fraud, money-laundering or terrorist activities or other illegal activities
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or interface not provided by us to access our Services or to extract data
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization
- Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access any service or area of our Services that you are not authorized to access
- Develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent
- Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information
- Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this section
(v) Discontinuance of Services
We may, in our sole discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Services.
(vi) User Obligations
1. Cannot use this platform to endanger national security, leaking state secrets, shall not infringe upon the legitimate rights and interests of national social collective and citizens may not use this site production, reproduction and dissemination of the following information:
- Once users register successfully and become WCE member, will be the user’s mailbox (username) and password, and this group of users mailbox (username) and password for all the activities and events that occur after the login to the system responsible for their own bear all use the Email of speech, behaviour
- Regulations to implement
- Incitement to subvert state power and overthrow the socialist system
- Incitement to split the country and undermine national unity
- Incitement to ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, undermining national unity
- Fabrication or distortion of facts, spread rumours, disturbs social order
- Promoting feudal superstitions, obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism, aiding and abetting a crime
- Affront others or fabricating facts to slander others, or other malicious attacks
- Damage to reputation of state organs
- Violation of the Constitution and other laws and administrative regulations规
- Commercial advertising behaviour
2. The user can not by any means a malicious Web site registered WCE account, including but not limited to, profit, hype, cash, winning multiple accounts for the purpose of registration. Users also should not be misappropriated other user accounts. If the user in violation of these provisions, the WCE right to take all necessary measures to direct, including, but not limited to, delete users to publish content, cancel the user in website ratings, honour and virtual wealth, suspended or closed down user accounts, cancelled due to irregularities the benefits obtained, and even prosecuted user through litigation and other forms of legal liability.
3. Prohibits any form of user WCE as engaged in various illegal activities, sites, platforms or media. WCE without authorization or license, the user cannot borrow the name of the platform to engage in any commercial activity, nor any form will WCE as engaged in commercial activities places, platforms or media. If the user in violation of these provisions, the WCE right to take all necessary measures to direct, including, but not limited to, delete users to publish content, cancel the user in website ratings, honour and virtual wealth, suspended or closed down user accounts, cancelled due to irregularities the benefits obtained, and even prosecuted user through litigation and other forms of legal liability.
4, all the information of the user in WCE issued in various forms, shall comply with the relevant regulations and site-related regulations and laws, in line with the social public order and morals and does not infringe on the legal rights of any third party body, otherwise the user to bear thus creating all the legal consequences, and therefore subject to more than the right to net loss, the user has the right to recover.
5. Users may not fictitious facts, etc. malicious slander WCE goodwil
If any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed severable and not affect the legal validity of any other provision.
(viii) Conflict Select
This Agreement is for the WCE’s user to register as a user of the platform, use this platform an important legal document between services, and any other written or oral means or the user of this platform represents inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall prevail.